I recently had to talk some people out of joining a Ponzi bitcoin scheme.
I was in the right place at the right time and overheard a conversation. I was able to show them all the previous mentions of this Ponzi within the Crypto FB Group I’m in.
Thankfully they listened…
So, now was the time to try and educate them into the world of Crypto’s if they were going to invest.
I lost them… mainly when I explained that there were over 1300 other crypto coins out there. Not just Bitcoin.
I went on further… explaining that you have to go from exchange to exchange to wallet…
The more I explained the more I lost them… until one piped up…
“Lets just buy bitcoin and hold that for a year”
My head dropped… at the time, bitcoin was around the $16,000 level and still dropping from it’s recent peaks.
One of them had bought bitcoin just before Christmas with no idea what he was doing and sold it a few days later as he got scared.
“Imagine what it could’ve been worth today if you’d have held onto it…”
Someone piped up…
“Less!” I replied!
There’s a lot of people hearing the news stories and the hype of the crypto boom.
Just like the stories of Siam Kidd reaching $1.07m from his $25k investment.
And these people jump on the bandwagon thinking they can get lucky too!
IT’S NOT THAT EASY PEOPLE!
If you do not understand these markets or have no trading background, you are likely to LOSE a lot of money at a time where a little education can help you take advantage of this booming market!
I’ve been into trading for a number of years now and I learnt the hard way that education and mindset is the key to success in these games…
And that’s why I invested into Crypto Education BEFORE investing a penny into the Crypto world.
And I’m glad I did…
Because it’s the Wild West out there and without some guidance and knowledge I wouldn’t have lasted 5 minutes.
So, here’s some things you need to know…
AND I HOPE THEY PUT YOU OFF INVESTING INTO CRYPTOS
until you educate yourself.
Bitcoin made some people very rich. Yes, some people simply bought bitcoin pre-2017 and made A LOT of money from it! Did they get lucky? Possibly…
But they took a risk on something new that had potential and it paid off. We’ve all heard it in the news which is why we all want in!
If you bought £1000 worth of bitcoin in January 2017, you’d own about 1BTC which today would be worth about £11,200. Amazing huh?
But the game has changed!
It’s not Bitcoin that going to make the huge moves in the future. It’s already done that and there’s newer coins on the market that has improved on the technology behind bitcoin, bringing newer tech and better real world applications.
THIS is where people are now getting rich!
Let’s look at a simple chart of BitCoin over December 2017…
If, on the 1st December 2017 you bought £1000 worth of bitcoin when it was at £8272.78 per coin, you’d own 0.1208 of a bitcoin (Yes, you can buy partial amounts of BTC)
If you sold that holding at the clos of yesterday (8th Jan 2108) at a 1BTC=£11209.68, your 0.1208 holding would have been worth £1355.
Great, you made £355 which is a pretty decent 35% ROI for just over a month investing! But you could potentially have lost 20% to 25% in fees, reducing your profit to £266 (I myself have been caught out with terrible fees on exchanges!)
It’s likely that Bitcoin has had it’s boom and could slowly hover or reduce in price, not making much from now on.
Ok… so what if we bought another coin with our bitcoin?
1st of December, we bought 0.1028BTC with our £1000 investment.
Now, with our 0.1208BTC we buy Ripple (XRP) which is another big Crypto in the news recently.
Hopefully from the chart you can see that XRP has gone up more over time versus BTC.
So, 1st December, we buy XRP with our BTC. 1XRP is valued at 0.00002353BTC
With our 0.1208BTC we can buy 4583.99XRP (so remember this is roughly valued to £1000 which we invested – we are not considering any fees at this point)
Back to yesterday, 8th January, we want to cash in. So we sell XRP at a price of 0.00016012BTC, (4583.99XRP x 0.00016012 = 0.7339BTC)
Our 0.1208 BTC investment has increased to 0.7339BTC and…
Selling 0.7339BTC back to GBP (at 1BTC = £11,209.68) gives us £8226.78 return
£1000 invested for just over a month gives us an astonishing £7226.78 ROI!
Much better than just buying BTC right (That gave us £355 remember!)
THIS is how people are making big money from Crypto currencies!
As the tech gets accepted more and more by big companies, as professional investors seek legal ways to invest clients funds into crypto’s, as more and more real world blockchain uses become invented to solve real problems, then there’s so much more to come!
Currently there’s approx $780million in the crypto market. The dotcom bubble burst at about $6trillion. With more money circulating now and easier access to this market for the entire world, it is expected to grow to $50 to $60 TRILLION before the bubble bursts.
So much UPSIDE!
The smart money people understand education is important if they don’t understand an area where they are considering investing.
The cost of the education is potentially LESS than the amount of money you’d lose on the markets without the knowledge of what you are doing.
The cost of the education should pay for itself in next to no-time in these Crypto markets, if you follow the guidance in the course.
We’ve both been taught crypto investing by Siam Kidd…
My course profits were covered in a little over a week of investing after completing the course!
The crypto investing world right now is really complicated… but also really easy once you have that knowledge.
Do you want something easy to invest in that will make you money? Of course you do…! That’s what we all want!
So why aren’t people willing to invest in the education to make it easy?
If you don’t let me tell you how hard it is…
- FIAT into an EXCHANGE to convert to BITCOIN which you can then move to another EXCHANGE to buy an ALTCOIN transfer to WALLET
That right there is enough to put lots of people off… and this is the briefest explanation to show how easy it can be.
And between transferring and exchanges you are paying fees…
But the nitty gritty details you’ll get into:
- Which banks have the lowest fees?
- Transfer in EUR not GBP to reduce fees.
- Use banking apps X, Y and Z to convert to EUR without paying fees.
- Use Exchange X because it has lower fees, or Exchange Y because it’s quicker, or Exchange Z because X and Y are so busy that they cannot keep up with demand and you may not be able to register with them.
- Buy LTC or ETH instead of BTC as its quicker to transfer to the next exchange.
- Use limit orders to get your crypto’s at a better price.
- Transfer to your crypto address on the next exchange but ensure you are depositing it into the right currency otherwise it can be lost forever.
- Now find out what cryptocurrency you need to buy other cryptos, most likely it’ll be BTC.
- Exchange your LTH or ETH to BTC using limit orders again to get at a better price and cover fees.
- Now use BTC to buy the AltCoin you want (again, use limit orders to reduce costs and cover fees)
- Which Alcoins to buy and why? How do you research?
- How to set Sell limits to prevent huge losses.
- Setting up your digital wallets
- Which digital wallet for which coin?
- Transferring to your digital wallet.
- Backing up your digital wallet with a paper wallet.
- Storing your paper wallet safely!
Now that same “simple” process listed above seems much more complicated.
If you have experience of trading then you’ll understand some of those terms in the list… without the knowledge you’re going to make silly mistakes that will cost you dearly.
These markets are VERY volatile and subject to some scrutinous activity.
Only yesterday, a charting company made a small adjustment which showed a chart incorrectly. Holder panicked and sold their coins and it avalanched. More and more people panicked as the saw the market plummeting and at one point, $100m left the crypto market within a couple of hours.
I saw my own portfolio fall from 45% profit to 25% profit. But I didn’t panic.
The news came out about the charting “mistake” (some theories as to whether this was market manipulation) and everyone then feared they’d done the wrong thing and bought back their coins.
Many people also bought more at these new reduced prices (including me!) and soon the crypto market rallied again, gaining $50million back in less than half an hour.
Again, without education and support, at times like these you’re likely to panic too! And if you sell your coins when you’re not even in profit, you are likely to lose more than the cost of your crypto education within an hour or two!
Siams course gives me 12 months access to a private FB group where there’s now over 700 savvy educated people who help offer support, advice and research into new coins…
And yesterday’s activity was a hive of encouragement to stay strong and hold on, have faith and the news came to me first via that group allowing me to snap up some more coins at vastly reduced prices!
The bubble pop…
As stated earlier, we are only into the millions of a potential $50-$60 trillion market.
There’s a long way until the bubble pops.
- New tech has yet to be mass adopted by the large established corporations. They are only just taking note and doing research with these new blockchain companies so it is likely to be 6 months to a year before we start to see mass adoption. Once the biggest firms implement this new tech and are able to offer quicker, improved and cheaper services, the lower end firms will start to come on board followed by small companies.
- Exchanges are not yet user friendly and struggling to keep up with this “low” demand. This stops people coming in as it’s too much hassle! A lot of new people entering the market are struggling to open accounts. Some are struggling to transfer funds properly (me the other day!) and some are struggling to sell their holdings on crashed exchanges (me again!). These exchanges are not fully regulated around the world like our banks are so there’s an area of mis-trust by the general public who don’t want to take the risk. Also, the need for having multiple exchanges to buy AltCoins adds to the fees, complexity and the awkwardness of it all. Whilst this is the situation, it’s keeping the coins at low prices, bargain prices in some cases! Once the reliable, simple and regulated exchanges start turning up that can keep up with demand and enable you to insert Fiat and exchange for a vast range of coins (much like a share dealing platform) then we will see mass users flooding the market making prices soar! It’s well worth persevering with the frustrations RIGHT NOW and holding on until these mass adoption days.
I’ve learnt so much over this last month since doing the course and I’m glad I did!
I knew myself I was never going to enter this market until I’d done the Crypto course… but I was persuaded to do the course sooner than I’d planned! I’m glad I was!
I’d first considered the course back in September last year. Had I gotten in then I’d had been in the markets during that December surge and I can only dream of what my current profits would’ve been like now… alas, I didn’t and I missed that surge… but there is a lot more to come and it excites me to be able to have the knowledge and opportunity to take advantage of this unique time in our world!
I was too young for the DotCom boom… this is MY time!!!
Find out more about Siams Cryptocurrency course and join this new financial revolution!
The price for this education and group access? £347
If you see the value in this education, click below…
I am not a financial expert and the opinions in this page are my personal opinions only. There is no guarantee that any opinions are truth or be future predictions.
I urge you to do your own research before investing any money into any markets.
Only invest risk capital, IE money that you can afford to lose.
There may be links to websites or courses that are affiliate links and I will receive a financial reward for new signups.
I would only ever offer links to companies that I deem true, honest and worthwhile and companies which I will personally use myself.