Forex/Indices/Commodities – Trading using FXCM
- AUDJPY – Long (Lambo)
- NAS100 – Long (Lambo)
- USDJPY – Long (TJ) – Retraced to SL, -£9.42 loss
- GBPUSD – Short (Lambo) – Retraced to TSL, -£1.32 loss
- EURAUD – Short (RP)
- XAUUSD (Gold) – Short (TJ) – Retraced to #2TSL, -£2.63 overall £1.07 profit
- AUS200 – Long (TJ) somehow missed this off my journal! Entered 11/12/17, TP1 hit £4.12 profit
- NAS100 – Long (TJ) – The Nasdaq offers an extra opportunity to go long on top of my existing Lambo order.
My discipline has been good and I’m taking more notice of S/R levels before placing trades. This has caught me out previously where I may get a valid TJ signal, but as it’s near a resistance zone, it retraces before going in my direction (and taking my SL out on the way!) or it changes trend.
I am also noticing that some markets are becoming very range bound and this makes them harder to trade using these strategies. Again, something for me to be aware of before placing orders in future.
Connect with me…
A boring disclaimer… coz I don’t wanna be sued and stuff!
The information contained within this blog/website and any information contained in any social media account related to EXF Trading is intended for interesting reading only.
I am not qualified or considered an expert in any aspect of trading and the words which I write are my opinion only and not to be considered correct.
If you trade based on any of my information, you do so at your own risk.
I urge you to do your research and make your own conclusions before considering trading.
You are responsible for your own trading actions.