I hope you all had a great weekend and are ready to tackle the markets again!
I always look forward to Sunday evenings when the Forex markets open again in Sydney and I review my Stocks prices ready for the week ahead.
Forex/Commodities – 4hr Trading using MT4 charting software with broker AxiTrader
- EURUSD – Long, SL adjusted to Donchian Channel, approx 137 pips locked in profit.
- AUDUSD – Long, Rocketed up on Friday almost up to 3R. No profits locked in yet.
- GBPUSD – Long, Also rocketed north on Friday.
- NZDUSD – Long, did not rocket up like AUD & GBP
Something I am aware of is that I’m currently heavily trading AGAINST the USD through various currencies, and I may need to find some way of hedging this position in case of a trend turn-around.
Stocks – End Of Day (EOD) Trading using IG.com broker and platform
- Kontron AG – Long Position
- Thomas Cook Group PLC – Long Position
Not much to talk about with these two open trades. Kontron seems to be bouncing around in no particular direction and Thomas Cook is a recent trade so not expecting much from this for a while.
Sunday night is a good chance to look over my trading watchlist to see where other stocks have moved towards the trading zone. Any that are near to that zone I will stick in a short-term watchlist and keep an eye on just these prices throughout the coming week. This saves time going through my whole watchlist every night.
Don’t forget our group at: https://www.facebook.com/groups/exftrading