Forex/Commodities – 4hr Trading using MT4 (Live)
- EURAUD – 2 Long positions – Stopped out for total -£7.94 loss
- USDCHF – Long – Closed due to crossing MA for -£10.50 loss
- GBPUSD – Short
- WTI (crude Oil) – Short opened today
- AUDUSD – Long opened today
- USDCAD – Short opened today
- USDJPY – Short opened today
Stocks – End Of Day (Demo)
- Kontron AG – Long Position
- Thomas Cook Group PLC – Long Position
- Firstgroup PLC – Short Position
- Caragon Networks Ltd – Short Position
- Royal Bank of Scotland PLC – Long Position
- Merlin Entertainment Ltd – Short Position
- London Sugar – Short Position
- BT Group PLC – Short Position
It’s been a crazy day of signals generated in Forex! The signals resume the previous USD weakness which brought some great profits last month whilst still Demo trading.
A trend will form soon and we will catch it!
Facebook Group Forum:
A boring disclaimer… coz I don’t wanna be sued and stuff!
The information contained within this blog/website and any information contained in any social media account related to EXF Trading is intended for interesting reading only.
I am not qualified or considered an expert in any aspect of trading and the words which I write are my opinion only and not to be considered correct.
If you trade based on any of my information, you do so at your own risk.
I urge you to do your research and make your own conclusions before considering trading.
You are responsible for your own trading actions.
#AxiCorp #AxiTrader #capital #earnings #finance #foreign exchange #forex #fx #growth #IG #investing #investment #Journal #Learning #mindset #money #riches #shares #spreadbetting #stocks #strategy #success #Trading #wealth