Forex/Commodities – 4hr Trading using MT4 charting software with broker AxiTrader
- EURUSD – Long, approx 178 pips locked in profit.
- AUDUSD – Long, approx 75 pips locked in profit.
- GBPUSD – Long, SL adjusted and near break-even.
- NZDUSD – Long position
- USDCHF – Short position
Last week I was concerned over my positions all being against the USD. If the USD was to rally back, it could stop out all my trades at once.
I’ve now set up other major pairs on my charts, giving me more to watch but also be able to hold positions that will not be affected by a single currency.
Whilst waiting to fund a live account, I’ve re-opened a new demo account in order to keep on top of demo trades using the staggered entry system.
New trades on demo account:
- XAUUSD (Gold) – long. Entered at 10MA crossover, price: 1247.28, risk 2%
- 2nd entry pending at: 1280.32, risk 1%
- 3rd entry pending at: 1313.36, risk 1%
- 4th entry pending at: 1346.40, risk 1%
- EURCAD – short. Entered at 10MA crossover, price: 1.45649, risk 2%
- 2nd entry pending at: 1.44434, risk 1%
- 3rd entry pending at: 1.43219, risk 1%
- 4th entry pending at: 1.42004, risk 1%
Stocks – End Of Day (EOD) Trading using IG.com broker and platform
- Kontron AG – Long Position
- Thomas Cook Group PLC – Long Position
Kontron climbs further in my favour.
Other stocks in my watch list still hover around inside the channel.