I’m back after a week away! During my week off I only monitored my open trades and didn’t look to place any new trades. It’s been a good week to stop and look at how trading has been for my first few weeks, seeing mainly where I made some mistakes and had made changes from the demo trading months prior to August.
Come the end of the month I will do a review of how the month has been and discuss where I made mistakes…
For now, A quick update!
Forex/Commodities – 4hr Trading using MT4 (Live)
- GBPUSD – Short – Stopped out at market open for -£5.60 loss
- AUDUSD – Long – manually closed 24th for -£4.06 loss
- USDCAD – Short
- USDJPY – Short
- AUDUSD – Long – opened tonight, late after MA cross
Stocks – End Of Day (Demo)
- Kontron AG – Long Position (market has closed on Kontron, no movement for a while, cannot open or close trades…?)
- Thomas Cook Group PLC – Long Position
- Firstgroup PLC – Short Position
- Caragon Networks Ltd – Short Position
- Royal Bank of Scotland PLC – Long Position
- Merlin Entertainment Ltd – Short Position
- London Sugar – Short Position – Stopped out -£18.80)
- BT Group PLC – Short Position
Bank Holiday in the UK so no UK share trading tomorrow…
Facebook Group Forum:
A boring disclaimer… coz I don’t wanna be sued and stuff!
The information contained within this blog/website and any information contained in any social media account related to EXF Trading is intended for interesting reading only.
I am not qualified or considered an expert in any aspect of trading and the words which I write are my opinion only and not to be considered correct.
If you trade based on any of my information, you do so at your own risk.
I urge you to do your research and make your own conclusions before considering trading.
You are responsible for your own trading actions.
#AxiCorp #AxiTrader #capital #earnings #finance #foreign exchange #forex #fx #growth #IG #investing #investment #Journal #Learning #mindset #money #riches #shares #spreadbetting #stocks #strategy #success #Trading #wealth